Saturday, January 31, 2015
Getting Started With AudioMack: What Is AudioMack?
AudioMack is a music distribution website specifically tailored to help artists showcase and distribute their music. It was created by four music lovers who collectively have over 30 years of digital music and media experience. They came up with the idea for AudioMack after becoming sick and tired of downloading music from shady and illegal sites that often crash after getting too much traffic. So once they noticed that some of the file sharing and promo song release websites are a pain in the ass to use, they figured it had to be another way. So they created a platform that really simplified and enhanced the process of releasing music to the public. AudioMack is 100% free with no download caps, is simple and fast to upload music on, and is organized in a clean, intuitive, and professional layout.
I personally think AudioMack is a very efficient way to put music online. I think one of the main reasons I am attracted to it, other than its very elegant and simplistic design, is the fact that there is no cap on songs. I think being able to express yourself freely as an artist is key to growth and progression, and I personally don't think that you can set parameters on that. I would like my fans to feel like they have grown with me through my songs, and being able to upload all of my content (and not just my newest content) is a vital part in allowing to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So what are some of the benefits that would be better than say Soundcloud or Bandcamp aside from a simple layout? I personally don't think a cap should matter unless you decide to hold off on uploading your songs until you have an album's worth.
ReplyDelete