Here you wll be able to stay updated on all music and entertainment.
Finally, G I've heard this song so much that I barely made it thru the video lol
Decent job with this video, Shakari! What's up next for Eternity Films? I'm a huge fan of The Boy Illinois' "Jean Baptiste" project. I definitely have to pick up the new stuff!
This sht cold bro, you done got hella better with the camera and shit i definitely need you to shoot my first video.
Finally, G I've heard this song so much that I barely made it thru the video lol
ReplyDeleteDecent job with this video, Shakari! What's up next for Eternity Films? I'm a huge fan of The Boy Illinois' "Jean Baptiste" project. I definitely have to pick up the new stuff!
ReplyDeleteThis sht cold bro, you done got hella better with the camera and shit i definitely need you to shoot my first video.
ReplyDelete